Greetings,

This will be my last post on this subject but for those who might be interested, I contacted this seller and asked some questions and here is what I got back in response.

I am on to you and I have reported your harrasing statements.<<
Please keep them coming so I may report more!!<<

Your right Martin, it does a certain conception by the average person. Best to
all.

Martin Altmann wrote:

I like that type of auctions, or at least one aspect of them,
cause they represent the conception a layman (fraudulent or not) has about
the value of a stone from Mars or Moon,
which theoretically seems to be more adequate than the actual prices paid
for.