From: steve arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] nwa 1685
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:53:11 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.As much as I love this meteorite,I
can hardly wait to see the classification.I have a few
of these beauty's,but I just received the biggest
piece of nwa 1685 I have ever owned.A 339 gram
complete,unbroken uncut stone.I owe simon deboer a
great debt for making this trade.It is a thing of
beauty.And for all of you who these pieces,whether
complete stone,slice or fragment,hold on to
them.Because I believe what I have been told,the class
will be really special.Of all the nwa's I have ever
had or seen,this is the most beautiful.My oh my,were
we not lucky the day dean found these in his box of
goodies?Good day to all.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites