Hello Everyone,

The 2007 Brenham Pallasite Coin is moving right along the production line. While I do not yet know the face value, or the country that is backing it, I do have now a draft of what the coin will look like on the face side...

http://www.coinandstampman.com/coinphotos/22780BrenhamPallasiteMeteorite_r.jpg

This silver legal tender coin will make it debut at the ANA World’s Fair of Money in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, August 8-12, 2007.

I am still taking pre-orders (they will cost ~$60 each I think) and I would like to hear thoughts on what you think the 4th coin should be. The first was a stone (NWA 267), the second and iron (Nantan) and this one the third a pallasite.

Thanks for your continued interest in the coins, and your patience with the production.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas