Yes, I just wanted to chime in to agree with Tom, Drake's cm scale cube is
a beauty in its own right.  A very nice visual aid for your photos, indeed!

Like Tom also mentioned, the documentation that came along with the cube
is definitely a very nice added bonus -- top notch and professional.

Very well done, Drake -- Thanks!

Mal