I was asked to post this:

Hey Fausta, will you post for me? Please.

I propose this to Mr. Farmer. That we both return all of our meteorite's to the Peruvian government and ask them permission if we can keep one for our respective collections. They can make that decision. And they can also decide how much we can keep. Then we apologize to the people of Carancas and offer to them to help preserve the crater and extract the main mass (if any). Just a thought. I like to call it "Doing the right thing".

Randall (no problemo) Gregory (Dragon Slayer)  not a Tiger!

I don't know him at all.

Kelly