As some of you may you I only collect Meteorite Spheres.

Most people seem to appreciate my collection but I've run across a few people that have demonstrated utter disdain about how I choose to collect.

Personally I think that it's up to each individual to collect in a way that works for them.

I have no problem with someone not liking my collection but there's a point when subjective criticism become rude and obnoxious behavior.

IMO, Matteo's comments about this cube tend to be more toward the rude end of the spectrum.