I currently house 46 unique pallasites in my collection. And am experienced with electrolytic derusting techniques. I must disagree with Tracy and Anne. I agree with Mike Farmer. If one has to pick only one pallasite to buy for their collection and wants to guarantee long lasting beauty one has to go with Esquel . I have over 1.5Kg of Quijingue and it certainly is more prone to rust. It is certainly more stable than some but why take even a chance if one is on a budget and Esquel exists. If you have only one bullet in your gun I would give Bob Haag a call and customize a slice at the best price amigos. I think we need to give better advice to newbies rather than continually try and market what is on our sales list.

Jay Piatek MD