In EU any official lanquage of the union should be ok, including english;

http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/languages/index_en.htm

Perhaps You should tell it to Silvio :-)

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/10/07billionaires_Silvio-Berlusconi-family_EEPT.html

best,

pekka s

Greg Hupe kirjoitti:
Hello Matteo,

I include the customs form (CN 22, small green one) on every package I ship to any foreign country whether it needs it or not. This is not the problem I am having since I include the form. The new problem is Italian customs and their new policy (new to me anyway). It is pretty sad that this has happened.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection