When I first found the web pages and then the list, I was very pleased with what was represented by the members and the list. Their knowledge and expertise was and still is legeondary. I am nothing more than a collector who enjoys showing my collection to anyone and everyone. I most especially like to show to a child a planitary meteorite and when I open the case up and they touch it, you get THE LOOK OF WONDER that comes over their face and it is is just priceless. They realize they are holding a piece of another planet right in their hands. When asked where I get my meteorites from I tell them from other members of The International Meteorite Collectors Association of which I am a member. I say this with pride.
If it ain't broke, don't muck with it.
Keep your chicken plucking cotton picking fingers outa the pie and leave it alone.
Pete IMCA 1733