18g park forest slice that come WITH A KILLER POSTER (suitable for framing) OF
THE PARK FOREST METEORITE EXTRAVAGANZE + A 50 MINUTE+ DVD OF ALL OF THE PARK
FOREST NEWS REELS with killer video of the rock coming in. rock picked up in
middle of road week after fall. but NO RUST at all! a very SOLID SLICE ( the
cars broke off all the loose stuff - hence a solid "core" was left). YOU GET IT
ALL! - an excellent way to document a KILLER PIECE if a FINE AMERICAN FALL.
first $850 take it all. pix 4 players only, no dreamers, i am attempting to
raise money as i am not working while caring for my mother whom has just had
major surgery. please help me out and buy my meteorites.