Thank you Matteo,

There are many others that agree with you that just choose not to speak up here on list. ----- Original Message ----- From: "M come Meteorite Meteorites" <i...@mcomemeteorite.it>
To: <bobe5...@comcast.net>
Cc: <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] IMCA not a knight in shining armour !

I have buy only one time from Bob Evans and all its go ok
with no problems. For IMCA I agree with the words

Some of the most
respectable people in the business never  have and never
will be a member of the IMCA.

this is right, many meteorite dealers is not IMCA member and
they sale with no problems and its honestly. What I have say
to a IMCA member time ago: a Logo - IMCA logo - not confirm
if you are honestly or a good dealer. I am a ex IMCA member
and I am kick off from this why I I had battle with Farmer,
but for me is not a problem, I not cry if I not have a IMCA
logo.

Matteo