I have questions anf thoughts about Tucson...
Is it really worth going? I would think that prices would be hogher due to cost
of travel and living (room, food etc) for the show and the dealers wanting to
recover funds for that.
Also a friend is out there and says its slower then he has ever seen, does
anyone else see this?
Could this show be a dissapointment like Denver was?
Will this be more of a dealers meeting/buying trip then collectors and the
average person?
I was wanting to go, but from what I have seen so far, I may have saved myself
alot of money by not making the trip.
I am thinking that we will see prices drop after the show due to dealers
needing to recover costs of the trip.

Any opinions and or comments on this?