Hi all.We just got back from the blood auction.We left after #70 auction.Here
are a few highlights.The big brenham slice went for $1600,the 676 gram slice of
richfield went to my buddy bob c. for $1400,I got the karon,texas for $200 and
the 88 gram imilac went for I believe $1600.If not correct me please and update
this for me.These are some of the big item highlights.Jose came in with 8 items
at the last minute bringing the auctions to over 90.There was not an empty
seat.Alot of the smaller items were selling in the $50 to $100 range.I also
wanted to clear up one thing about the buzz coulee piece.Bob haag got a permit
export to bring to the show to show off the piece and that is all.It will be
going right back to canada.I just wanted to update on the auction so that is it.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
href="http://chicagometeorites.net/";>http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>