This is like the problem I have with calling skin, bone, and blood an "organ"
because it technically meets the definition of organ in that it is an
assemblage of cells that serve a common function.

Speaking of Blood, I am glad I am not the one having to catalog all the sub
categories.  I can see it now, a handbook like Rules of Golf which includes
every conceivable situation and a jury of three old meteorite geesers
deliberating case by case-- Each category being named after the fist notorious
finder of a particular case(e.g A Mulligan where if it missed the road you get
to pick it up and drop it over your shoulder or off set it by the length of
your metal detector).  Aye that be an Arnold, A Farmer, or a Garcia...

Elton