Here is this week's Space Rocks!

HIGHLIGHTS:

RARE-A SLICE Of CARANCAS, Peru, H4-5, 2.17g, My Last Auction Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326745949

(New) Olivine Diogenite-NWA 5480, 23.72 gram, A very Large End Cut and Worth A Lot!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326751497

Rare "Hammer Stone" DIEP RIVER, S.Africa,LTKW, One of The Rarest!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326770735

(NEW) NWA 4851, L6 With Shock Lines, 236 Gram, My Last 1/2 stone of This Beauty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326769256

(New) WILBUR WASH, Az., L6, Slice, 44.98 gram, A Very Large Slice Being Offered!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326759168

CANYON DIABLO Individual, 268 gram, A Really Nice Specimen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326758383

Superb New-Main Mass, NWA 5541, H6, 138 gram, MAIN MASS * MAIN MASS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326760336

Ungrouped Ataxite, DRONINO, Russia, 152 g, MY LAST SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326757030

Rare Mesosiderite- NWA 1878 , LTKW, 12.2 gram, A Real Cool Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326749654

Very Rare-COOLAC, IAB Iron From Australia, ONLY ONE I HAVE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326757694

Very Rare and Beautiful, NWA 801, CR2, 6.48g, My Last Large Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326747907

NWA 5537, LL3.5, LTKW 10.32g, Take A Look At This One...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326761350

Rare NWA 2696, Howardite From Africa, 7.66g, Nice Slice...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326746994

Museum Specimen of FUKANG, Pallasite, 1664g, Actually A Great Deal For The Right Person.. Wholesale Price or Less!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326372531

Rare Carbonaceous CO3.6, NWA 1277, 0.94 gram...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326750254

An Early # NWA 103, L6 From Africa, 39.76g, My Last Specimen...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326749027

Rare NWA 2932, Mesosiderite, Nice! 8.13 gram, Really Nice Slice...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326748461

Seldom Available BRISCOE, Texas, L5, 3.22g, a simple classic
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326745978

Nice H3 From Namibia, KORRA KORRABES, 17.99 g, nice specimen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326745968

Rare Fall From Turkmenistan, DASHOGUZ, 0.46g, last one I have.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326745965

Rare Type, H3.5, WELLMAN (f), Texas, 4.03g, a very rare type.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326745955

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 44.32 gram, a Really GREAT and Large Specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326761993

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 79.72 gram, A Classic. Nice Individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326766778

Seldom Available TAHOKA, Texas, L5, 2.4 g, A nice rarity.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326768078

VYATKA, Russia, H4/5 Chondrite, 5.86g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326767554

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 17.75 gram, nice slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326766785

Seldom Available SOUSLOVO, Russia, L4, 2.04g, hardly ever available.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326767171

I also have some West, Texas slices and individuals on sale about 10% off. Do not expect me to offer these any lower. These are pristine specimens from before the rains. Although, I have more I will be listing that my son and I found after the rains and some of these will be lower in cost. Even though the total known weight is now probably around 12kg., very little of this witnessed and unique fall will ever be on the market. I really have not seen that much for sale and none of us probably won't. That fall is about over, as far as recoverable stones go.

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 0.45g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326381394

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 3.27g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326381380

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 0.30g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326373735

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 0.66g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326381365

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 17.76g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326375764

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 21.74g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200326375767

and of course many, many more great West Specimens!

Thanks for Looking and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham