I also have something similar and it is also very strongly magnetic.
See here some photos:
http://www.ilovenewfoundland.com/meteoriteshop/x/1.jpg
http://www.ilovenewfoundland.com/meteoriteshop/x/2.jpg
Look at how georgous it is from this photo:
http://www.ilovenewfoundland.com/meteoriteshop/x/3.jpg
Here almost looks like a part where chondrules is missing
http://www.ilovenewfoundland.com/meteoriteshop/x/4.jpg
http://www.ilovenewfoundland.com/meteoriteshop/x/5.jpg
The stone before I cut the end off was 894 Grams. Pretty nice whatever it is
Cheers
DEAN