Hi Tom and all,

I'll comment a bit further after this post.

--AL Mitterlinlg

----- Original Message ----- On Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:59 PM
Steve Arnold Wrote:

Hello folks. I will be brief and to the point.Because of the economy,bills
piling up,and no job in sight,I have decided to put up a bunch of my
meteorites for sale.I have 2 pages up on my website
chicagometeorites.net/.Also this will be my final post to the list.After 10
years I am going away from it all.There is to much going on that will permit
me to keep up this fine hobby.I also made a commitment to my wife that this
would be final and so it shall. Once my sale is done my website will come
down and I will susseed from this list.I have made alot of friends and a few
not so friends along the way.But I will be forever grateful to all whom I
have met.Also shipping will be extra as well.Again,this is steve arnold from
Chicago signing off for good.

Steve R.Arnold No#1!,Chicago!

----- Original Message ----- From: "steve arnold" <stevenarnold60...@yahoo.com>
To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:03 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] ensishiem update

Hi all.After a 4 month self imposed exile,I decided it was enough.How did
Ensishiem go? I saw a you tube video and some other pics,but not the whole
experience.It is always nice to see our fine european neighbor's and how
nice a show they put on over the pond.
Steve R. Arnold

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall (KB2SMS)" <tommy2...@hvc.rr.com>