To me the form of the crystal looks like typical plagioglace feldspar,
(labradorite), (anorthosite + albite), /N//a/(/A//l//S//i/3/O/8)/C//a/(/A/12/S//i/208).

You can find some pics of the crystals of  finnish iridecent labradorite
(Spectrolite) from;

http://www.finnishspectrolite.com/finlang/galleria/kuvat/spektroliitti012.html

Just my 2 cents, please, let us know, what it really is, when have the piece
analyzed :-)

best,

pekka s

Gary Fujihara kirjoitti:
Aloha,

In a suspected lodranite recently procured from Morocco, I noticed a peculiar large, iridescent crystal in the broken face of the meteorite. I contacted some people on the metlist about this feature to get their thoughts, and Bernd Pauli has opined that the crystal is euhedral, iridescent and has the crystalline form of typical feldspars. But I have never seen a plagioclase feldspar look like this. Or is this some kind of iridescent olivine crystal? Or ???

I am getting this specimen analyzed, but until then, I am hoping someone on the metlist has seen, and can identify this curious crystal.

http://astroday.net/Meteorites.html

Gary Fujihara
AstroDay Institute
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, HI 96720