Heck Peck...

If you can do that, then you can go into my ebay store and find yourself a Texas Meteorite...

Best Wishes

Michael
On Oct 14, 2009, at 4:47 PM, Pete Shugar wrote:

Michael,
If I can go a whole week without looking at even one
of your ads, can I get a free Texas meteorite?
I promise on boy scouts honor not to peek at even one post.
Pete IMCA 1733

----- Original Message ----- From: "michael cottingham" <mikew...@gilanet.com >
To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:57 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Way too many sales posts ....Cottingham !

Hello,
This is a post, via the list to myself.
DUDE - You have to stop sending so many sales posts to the list. I mean stop it. You must have sent at least 5 or more in the last 10 days. You have broken the list rules several times over! Now stop it. Do you not have any respect for the people of this list. Most of us could care less about buying your meteorites and yet you seem to think that people on this list want to buy meteorites- especially yours. Over and over you post, trying to come up with all types of sales to drag people over to your ebay store to buy your meteorites. Just because you have 100's of specimens to choose from does not give you the right to post more than 1 ad a week. Please try and stay with the policy. Please.
Your alter and rational pleading self
Michael Cottingham
PS.
If you can go without posting to the list for at least 7 days (Ads that is) I will give you a free meteorite!