Hi Martin,

It is currently very hard for me to find time to attnd that fascinating show. I haven't been there since...1988.

However, I am presently being arranging a short (3 days) research stay with my collaborating scientific staff at the Helmholtz Institute (Neuherberg, very close to Munich), where we study....Meteorites.

If my coming there succeeds (I'll know next Monday but chances are fairly high), I am planning to be, with some German friends/colleagues, at the show only on Friday (GEOFA), but unfortunately not for the traditional dinner you are certainly willing to organize (we have already scheduled a dinner party at Helmholtz on Friday and on Saturday morning, I have a return train to Mulhouse).

I am therefore anxious to see many of you, our current Ensisheim guests (and everyone else) during Friday (I believe chances to meet are high in the "Halle 6A"?). After all, Bayern beer should be at least as good as in Alsace (though never as delicius as the "worst Belgian lager" (hi, hi I know that you know that I am sometimes as provocative as you!).

My best,

Zelimir

PS: Martin, is there a need for a specific invitation to attend only on Friday (that is the "dealer's day) ?

Martin Altmann <altm...@meteorite-martin.de> a écrit :

It's time for the Munich show!

Who will be there?

Martin