Dear Graham and Meteorite_List,

Thanks Richard!  You know I'm busy -ha!

Here is some information on the Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter tours during the Tucson Gem Show time frame: http://skycenter.arizona.edu/ There is a fee and reservations required for these tours; I am not sure if they are daytime or nighttime: Jan. 29 and 30 Tour groups at Biosphere 2 and the Flandrau Science Center will enjoy views of Mars via _remote_ observing from Mt. Lemmon (Note that Jan. 30 is the same night as the free Arizona Meteorite Exhibition). Feb. 13 and 14 on Mt. Lemmon Feb. 24 and 25 on Mt. Lemmon

These activities are independent of the Arizona Meteorite Exhibition. So for more specific information on times and travel arrangements call (520) 626-8122 or email skycen...@as.arizona.edu <mailto:skycen...@as.arizona.edu>.

I hope to see many of you soon!
Dolores Hill

Richard Kowalski wrote:
It is a 6.5 hours drive from Grand Canyon Village to Tucson, if you don't stop
and don't run into traffic.

Dolores is eternally busy, so I'm not that surprised she hasn't had a chance to
respond.

The trip up to Mt. Lemmon is a separate event hosted by the people at the Mt.
Lemmon Sky Center. I'm not sure of the date, but Dolores might have that
information I'm sure once she has it she'll post it here.

Thank you and I'm glad you have a slice of TC3. As Anne Black said, she'll have
samples for sale in her room. I'll probably be in and out of her room several
times the first few days as well, and with Geoff as her room mate, I imagine
that room will a hub of non-stop activity.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net