To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:04 PM
Subject: Millbillillie slices

I will being selling slices 6 inch by 4 inch by 3 mm of Millbillillie weighing between 125 to 135 gms As well as 2 end cuts weighting 305 gms and 1045 gms Price $20 US per gm in the Inn Suites r m 136 Opening Monday the 25 th Jan . I will also have small mundrabilla at .50 cent per gm and Henbury at .70 cents per gm as well as a large range of stromatalites as old as 3.42 billion years old (Strelly Pool Chert ). Copies of export permits are available for all specimens .
Regards tomk

Tom Kapitany
B.Sc. Geology/Botany
Managing Director