http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/slovakia-meteorite.jpg

Regards,
Eric

On 3/31/2010 1:40 PM, drtanuki wrote:
No Eric,
   You claim to offer meteorite ID and a news service for meteorite USA.  This
requires book and practical experience.  No personal attack intended.  Lack of
basic study is not an excuse. Dirk Ross...Tokyo

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Meteorites USA<e...@meteoritesusa.com>  wrote:

From: Meteorites USA<e...@meteoritesusa.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] New Eucrite? - Eastern Slovakia
To: "drtanuki"<drtan...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 5:32 AM
Excuse me? Am I taking this right?
Are you implying something here Dirk!?

"...Anyone with experience as you claim should have noticed
the fusion crust;..."

I certainly hope you aren't implying anything negative!

Regards,
Eric

On 3/31/2010 1:28 PM, drtanuki wrote:
Eric,  Another surprising point; DID you happen
to take a look at the fusion crust???  Anyone with
experience as you claim should have noticed the fusion
crust; is this what would be expected from a a
Eucrite?  Dirk Ross...Tokyo