Should be more obvious for males....(I have some pics to support my statement, but can't attach here). For females, well....have a closer look. Do I need to tell you what to look at ?

As just Carl said, a beer can stimulate imagination (or enhance searching).
However, I'd guess the LAST beer helps more than the first...

(Hey, always keep considering such jokes in their second degree...)

Zelimir

At 18:25 12/04/2010, geo...@aol.com wrote:
>>I have been meaning to ask people what  sex they would consider their
meteorites to be...<<

Our of  curiosity, how can you tell? I looked over all sides and nothing
was obvious to  me. :O)
GeoZay

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Université de Haute Alsace