You get cellphone coverage in area 51?? - You must be one of 'them' ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Miller [mailto:astror...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 26 April 2010 15:49
To: Mark Ford; meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] Fake Lunar Landing Response

Hey, you forgot Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny and Leprechauns.  They
generate
billions of dollars, just in candy and green beer! (Don't mix them
though)
(From my iphone in area 51)

Dennis

> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:29:48 +0100
> From: mark.f...@ssl.gb.com
> To: Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Fake Lunar Landing Response
>

> At the end of the day, many of the key people also perpetuate these
conspiracy myths because they sell an awful lot of books, plus it maybe
gains them the attention they probably never got as a kid. Imho it's the
same with the crop circles, UFO's, ghosts, yeti, bigfoot's, water
monsters etc. Usually it's often very intelligent but slightly deluded
people, who feed off other much more deluded people, and through
positive re-enforcement you end up with a community of people all firmly
believing in exactly the same thing and unable to accept the truth no
matter what anyone else says.

> People love being in groups with others of similar values it's as
simple as that (hey we all joined the met-list didn't we).

> Problem comes when these theories start to skew the rest of society's
view of the truth too, I firmly believe that these conspiracy theories
are not just 'harmless fun' they represent serious pollution and we
should be far less tolerant of many of them, so long as there is still
room for being sensibly open minded that is...