I just received my slice of this intriguing Diogenite and I want to echo Bernd's thoughts. It's a spectacular meteorite and well worth a look at!

Cheers,

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: <bernd.pa...@paulinet.de>
To: <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:47 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Marcin's new NWA 6256 diogenite (oddball)

Marcin wrote this morning:

"NWA 6256 [DIO] - Strange looking diogenite, really strange one"

http://www.polandmet.com/

And right he is. Never seen anything like this before so "strange" can
only vaguely "paraphrase" this oddball of a diogenite! Even though my
budget has been a bit strained lately, I could not resist and purchased
the 6.3-gram piece of NWA 6256. Can hardly wait to add this one to my
collection and examine it closely! Looks like there are lots of triple
junctions!

Regards,

Bernd