From: meteorite-list-boun...@meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-boun...@meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of
geo...@aol.com
Sent: 24 August 2010 14:35
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Extremobacteria

>>My only problem with it is we  are
talking low earth orbit not the far reaches of the solar system,  I'd
like to see them survive away from the protection of the earth's  mag
field before I get too excited...<<

I would like to agree  with you here, but to be honest, I believe it was

the surveyer moon probe that  sat on the moon for a few years before an
Apollo
manned moon landing happened  nearby. The astronauts removed surveyors
camera and brought it back and virus  that was attached to the insides
of the
camera were revived.
GeoZay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us. Email i...@ssl.gb.com. You should not
copy or use this email or attachment(s) for any purpose nor disclose their
contents to any other person.

GENERAL STATEMENT:

Southern Scientific Ltd's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and
for other lawful purposes.

Registered address Rectory Farm Rd, Sompting, Lancing, W Sussex BN15 0DP.
Company No 1800317