Hello,
Well it looks like the days of my 0.99 cent auctions are coming to an end. Why
bother anymore. My ebay store has very steady sales and people are willing to
pay more in my store than they are during the auction runs. I know the economy
is slow, but my store sales do not indicate that. However, the auctions show
that we are in a depression! I will think about doing it one more time, but
honestly I believe 0.99 cent auctions are a thing of the past....too bad
because they were fun.
Many of my meteorite friends have already stopped doing them. When is the last
time you saw Mike Farmer do a 0.99 cent auction? Greg Hupe?  Others are
stopping the 0.99 cent auctions all together. I just wanted to give everyone a
heads up on my 0.99 cent  auctions...one more time.

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALL AUCTIONS HERE:
http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ ThanksMichael
 Cottingham