Marc,
Thanks for the great job and all the time you put in on this, not to mention
the same on the Ash Creek and Mifflin falls. I guess only time will tell if any
stones are recovered from this data, but EVEN if not, that won't be from lack
of info from you. At least there is more of a chance now than before, due to
you. And it was fun to "see" the excitement and enthusiasm you felt from
realizing from the data as it came together that there probably ARE meteorites
on the ground there.
I salute your work and although I have been slow to "get around to"
contributing to your effort, I'm about to rectify that oversight today.
Please do keep up the good job. I am certain that meteorites, somewhere,
someday, WILL be found directly because of your ( and also Rob's ) continuing
radar work!
Sincerely,
Robert Woolard