I respect everyone's opinion on this. I expected there would b quite a few that think the method is BS. I really wasn't looking into this as a way of hunting meteorites. Actually was wanting to know whether or not it works over meteoric iron as another possible method of culling man-made iron on the unknowns. Still hope some open-mined person will give it a try over their iron meteorite.
All the best,
Mike