In about a weeks time I will be shutting all my ebay auctions down for a month
of traveling and am trying to raise some last minute cash.
I have this sale site put together:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/rocksale/rocksale.html
All the unsold stuff will go on ebay at about a 20% premium to this when I
return but its now cheaply priced as I dont have ebay fees or have to deal with
their other bizarre issues. For example on ebay Bassikonou is all $3 to $4 a
gram but I have it priced on my website at only $2. Lots of non meteorite
offerings for the general rock collector on that page also.
Note that site is not going to be very friendly to dial-up users as there are a
lot of pictures.
Also, I would rather sell the ebay items than shut them down so I have a 10%
discount now on all my ebay Buy it nows. See my user id AMUNRE for some great
deals.
Lastly, I have a couple dozen ebay auctions started at a penny and many are
still there so see my auctions for some possible great deals.
Sincerely
Dean
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/rocksale/rocksale.html
http://www.meteoriteshop.com