So as the term educate = to lead out - we struggle to lead and be lead out of the mists which cloud our consciousness to a reality beyond......??? as Plato's images on the cave walls lend to confuse.

From: "Michael Blood" <mlbl...@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 6:54 AM
To: "JoshuaTreeMuseum" <joshuatreemus...@embarqmail.com>; "Meteorite List" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Unconscious Ideomotor Response Test

According to Jung, ultimately, we all know everything.
       Those devoted exclusively to logic are as blind as those devoted
Exclusively to religious dogma.
       As the ol' Bard said, " There are more things in heaven and earth,
Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
       'nuff said, Michael

On 10/21/10 6:49 AM, "JoshuaTreeMuseum" <joshuatreemus...@embarqmail.com>