Hello list,

I was about to publish this report on my website but Dirk was faster.
http://www.meteorito.com.br/moutinho/meteoritos.php?action=view&pg=123&ct=&idT=2

In this link you can read the fall report, pictures, newspaper and all videos I
have found about this fall.
Hundreads of reports have been on the local site interview the main character
of this history. A 62 years old man that was very near
the final journey of this meteorite. In the link you can also see a picture of
a 67g individual I am taking offers (off list please).

Hope everybody enjoy the history of this very interesting Brazilian fall!

Cheers
Andre Moutinho