It is a great idea. If my memory serves me right I think it was Gary Fujihara who was keeping us updated during the auction via FaceBook last year. It was very interesting for those of us who could not be there in person so the idea certainly has merit.

Cheers,

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Count Deiro" <countde...@earthlink.net> To: "Shawn Alan" <photoph...@yahoo.com>; <meteoritem...@gmail.com>; <mlbl...@cox.net>
Cc: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Exciting prospect - and LIVE video feed ofthe auction??? Please?

That is a great idea.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Alan <photoph...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Jan 20, 2011 5:50 PM
To: meteoritem...@gmail.com, mlbl...@cox.net
Cc: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com

MikeG, Michael and  Listers,

I think it would be a great idea to broadcast the auction via the internet. All Michael would need is a yahoo, AOL, or Skye account and a computer with a cam and a mic and there you go. He could broadcast that and then put out a post on the screen name and when people wanted to view the video, all someone has to do is allow that user to see the video. This is a great idea MikeG and hope Michael or someone else would be able to do this at the auction. For I wont be going to the Gem show and I think auctions are the best to watch and bid on. I know I would be watching for sure if someone sets this up and I think alot of other Listers too. Or the live feed could even come from someones website if they have the ability to do that. Lets hope someone can do this :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] Exciting prospect - and video feed of the auction?
Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:20:04 EST 2011