To: "Meteorite List" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:58 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Cleaning Sikhote Alin meteorites

Hi all,

I just bought some very nice SA's but they are not cleaned like the
others we are used to seeing. Anyone know how they clean SA
meteorites?  I am quite sure it is not a wire brush....  as the other
SA's are cleaned in all the cracks and crevasses. A wire brush
couldn't do that.

--
Rock On!

Ruben Garcia