You ain't lived until you've stared down the receiving end of a shotgun held by a suspicious farmer. Once upon a time, I worked in Ontario for the then Department of Highways. I had to "visit" farmers all the time about government business. During my official duties I was accosted by very large dogs, the odd irate goose, one very pissed of swan, the odd mad bull and (my fondest memory) a very well armed member of the local motorcycle club, with an armory which would make today's Taliban envious.

So good luck on ya,

Chris Spratt
(Via my iPhone)