Hi Folks please help raise dollars for aid to Japan and put a falling star in
your pocket for being generous!
We have put a gorgeous 91 gram complete and very pretty Oum Dreyga individual
on Ebay and 100% of the sale goes to the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief
Fund. Please bid with a vengeance and try hard to pay a ridiculous price for
this Space gem! As said in the description, if the bidding goes over $200.00 we
will include a mint condition, first edition of 'Rocks From Space'. Please
don't miss this opportunity to help others in need.

Sincere thanks, E.T. and Patrick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200587268988