To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 1:19 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

Hello,

Since Jason posted his discovery, 2 more pieces of "fake" Mifflin have been recovered. Taking into account cut loss, I think I am almost certain that I have recovered 95% of the stone that I was duped into buying. I will not be 100% certain until all of the pieces are returned to me. Even though, I have not been 100% refunded for my purchase, I feel it is important to refund people's money immediately or as fast as possible and to get this fake crap off the market and into the trash can... or maybe into a lawyer's hand!

PLEASE NOTE: If you have any doubt about a Mifflin specimen you obtained from me ...PLEASE send me a photo so I can confirm one way or the other. Especially ,if it does not look like anything in the Met Bulletin below. Even if you did not get it from me, but just want a second opinion... send me the photo.

Here is also a link to photos of Real Mifflin. Everything posted in the Meteoritical Bulletin entry is indeed REAL Mifflin.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=52090

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham