Greetings,

Maybe the next time a specimen is offer up we could get a consortium of collectors to buy the material and divide it up. I'd be interested in a slice myself.

--AL Mitterling

Quoting "Davio L. Ribeca" <dav...@comcast.net>:

Hi Elton,
I saw the Auction yesterday. Yinan W. and Shawn A. sent me the link below. However, I was
thinking of something a little less expensive. Although ~$64 per gram isn't
too bad. The problem is I would have to buy all 13,998 grams. Technically,
this is a great deal.

http://fineart.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=6061&lotNo=49053

Photos - Met-Bull Willamette specimen owners:

Gerald Armstrong
Jay Piatek
MeteoriteCollector.org - AMNH
MeteoriteCollector.org - FCOM
MeteoriteCollector.org - NHMV
Michael S. Scherman
Peter Marmet
RobertZ

Ciao,
Davio R.
IMCA Member 4050

Captain Davio L. Ribeca U.S.C.G.
Sea Level Family Fishing Charters & Ecotours
www.fishsealevel.com
fishseale...@comcast.net
239-549-8594

----- Original Message ----- From: "MstrEman" <mstre...@gmail.com>