....and I am sorry Art, but this is my last word on the subject.

Hello,

I would like to make a few things perfectly clear here:

1. The Board was presented with, and discussed only, a complaint regarding
a refund dispute. Nothing else. Nothing more.

2. Martin and Stefan resigned for personal and business reasons.

3. and again Greg Catterton's leaving is a completely separate matter.

Also could we please keep posts on the IMCA mailing list from spilling over
to the MetList (MeteoriteCentral). This would be very helpful.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
impact...@aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.