Hello everyone,
I would glad if someone can give me an hint about my trouble...
I would like to transfect my cell line with a plasmid GFP-Protein of interest
to overexpress it. Transfection should be transient and so, after a few
generation I should lose my overexpressed protein in several cells.
In any case I should select GFP population after transfection with FACS and
sorting, but on these cells I would like to do mitotic spreads... So I have to
put the positive cells in plate for colcemid... Could you give me an hint? If I
select a population GFP positive, how can I do later to get a good number of
cells for a rapid colcemid treatment in time to mantain a good number of GFP
cells so as not to miss plasmid and protein, but so as I could do a good number
of spreads?
I hope I was clear...
Thank you anyone...
Pasquale