From: methods-boun...@oat.bio.indiana.edu [methods-boun...@oat.bio.indiana.edu]
on behalf of Sudheer Sangeetham [sudheer.pb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2017 6:18 AM
To: meth...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu; meth...@oat.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: Stripped and recharged Ni-NTA beads but still getting impurities only
with Ni-NTA beads

Hi

*  Strip of nickel ions by washing with 10 bed volumes of 100 mM EDTA, pH
8.

* Wash resin with 10 bed volumes of de-ionized water.

* Charge resin with 2 bed volumes of 100 mM NiCl2 metal ion aqueous
solution.

* Wash resin with 10 bed volumes of de-ionized water to remove unbound
metal ions.

* Stored the resin in 30% etanol.

I loaded only recharged bead on the gel to check I could see nothing on the
sds-page or not, but I could see faint or visible proteins on sds page due
to protein and Ni didnt strip off completely.

please let me any solution for it.

Thank you

Regards
Sudheer