Right where you changed the feed query, you'll also need to enter
app/consumer keys and secrets for the Twitter API.

Mezzanine now has some credentials built in for demoing how the feed looks
when first installed, but once you change the feed you need to provide your
own credentials.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Charles Mire <charles.m...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Not a total n00b, as I have played around with Django a little bit before.
> I've successfully installed Mezzanine 3.0.4, and everything seems to work
> fine on localhost. I tested some minor changes to the default settings,
> such as changing the Twitter feed from the default "from:stephen_mcd
> mezzanine"
> to "from:charlesmire" so I could see my own Twitter feed on the site.
> Once the change was saved, though, the section of the home page for the
> Twitter feed was blank. If I changed it back to the default "from:stephen_mcd
> mezzanine" then that feed showed up. My Twitter feed is publicly readable
> (i.e., no private tweets), so I'm confused why the default account shows
> up, but my feed doesn't. Thanks for any tips!
>

>  --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org