On 8/01/2014 1:20 AM, Luis Velez wrote:
Error with any command in mezzanine cartridge

"/Users/warlock/.virtualenvs/cartrid/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cartridge/shop/utils.py",
line 131, in set_locale
     raise ImproperlyConfigured(msg % currency_locale)
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Invalid currency locale
specified for SHOP_CURRENCY_LOCALE: 'en_US.UTF-8'. You'll need to set
the locale for your system, or configure the SHOP_CURRENCY_LOCALE
setting in your settings module.

Try setting SHOP_CURRENCY_LOCALE to en_US if that's not what it's currently on.

Otherwise, make sure en_US.UTF8 is installed as a locale on your system.
I had to explicitly install en_AU as a locale on my system so I could use it as a SHOP_CURRENCY_LOCALE.

On Ubuntu, the steps are:
sudo locale-gen en_AU
sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales

Not sure what they'd be on a Mac.