On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:44 PM, inglor <artafi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to move a mezzanine server from to another box. I'd like to do that
> with the minimum downtime if possible. The current server setup wasn't from
> me but seems like it's a standard mezzanine setup described in docs. What's
> the best approach?

There's nothing specific to Mezzanine as far as this goes - it's the same
process as it would be for any database driven website. I just searched
Google for "transfer website without downtime" and found tons of answers.

> Also since I'm new to mezzanine, what do you recommend on standard
> production setup for mezzanine? The docs mention something about deployment
> but it's fairly vague.

This question is even more vague than the docs you're referring to :-)

> Thanks
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org