I also tried to quickly reproduce it, without any luck - it looks like it
may be when the discount code is put into the session, but without the full
traceback no one knows.

I also can't stress the importance of providing a detailed description of
the steps you've taken to cause the error. Please go into as much detail as
possible when writing up the issue, thanks.

--
Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org