Hi Moltra,

Josh is right: details! If you want me to work for you, you have to first
work for me. If a potential customer approaches me and is not prepared with
a comprehensive Statement of Work, that doubles or triples my rate and
leaves me lots of wiggle room to say that a specific feature is going to
cost extra.

I took a moment to look at your crowdfunding page at
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/develop-and-host-new-user-friendly-serviidb-com-website.
The amount you are funding target would get you one day of development from
a quality developer.

hth.

ken