Here's search_fields across relations in Mezzanine:

https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/commit/a25927b1e4f8aaeaf6a7b85f6cd6d59212024627

And here's searchable variation skus in Cartridge:

https://github.com/stephenmcd/cartridge/commit/d00228a11e66313c5b06bccfde035b442b8366c4

I've no ETA for releases other than "soon".

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Eduardo Rivas <jerivasmel...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Awesome! One more reason to look forward to the next Mezzanine release :-)
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org