Yes there's an "interested" flag that gets set against a query each time
its tweets are displayed. The management command will only retrieved tweets
from twitter for queries with this set.

Take a moment to read these and you'll be in the best position to work out
your issue:

https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/twitter/managers.py
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/blob/master/mezzanine/twitter/management/commands/poll_twitter.py

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 7:51 AM, Radomir Wojcik <rado...@cldssinc.com>wrote:

> Does the cached query make sense? It won't update even if changed in db.
>
> I'm trying to generate a new app and see if I can get it working
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org