Yes that's how it'd look.

Make sure you've correctly configured nginx, and run Django's collectstatic
commend - you'll need to do the latter each time you deploy.

Note that this is all handled for you automatically from setup to ongoing
deploys if you use the bundled fabric script.

http://mezzanine.jupo.org/docs/deployment.html

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM, Kyle Pennell <kpenn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to work out the Gunicorn and Mezzanine tutorials at Digital
> Ocean.
>
> I'm getting further and further.  I'm guessing my problem now is that my
> static files aren't loading.  Is the image below indeed what it looks like
> when you have something awry with Nginx and Gunicorn?
>
> Not trying to ask stupid questions...just checking that this in indeed
> some Nginx issue.
>

> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-d9NeGh49QzQ/UzSAZAaoE2I/AAAAAAAAGmA/PFUTdnC0BY4/s1600/mezz+no+static.png>
>
>  --

Stephen McDonald